Anesthesiologist (pain control), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

1038A Garner Field Rd
Uvalde, TX 78801
830-278-4700
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  awsome  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

sweet

|  A long journey..  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

It was a long and painful journey with many arrogant and downright rude doctors leading up to my visit with Dr. Meyer. What a blessing he and my G.P. have been. Dr. Meyer and his staff are kind and sensitive. They work hard to problem solve and resolve your pain issue(s) all the while treating you with dignity and respect. I am so grateful for the treatment I have received from Dr. Meyer and his staff. Samantha V.

|  Woth the wait  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

While I admit it's frustrating to have a long wait, I was glad I waited. Dr. Meyer took time to actually examine me, listen to all the areas where I experienced pain, and gave recommendations. Because of my allergic reactions to medication, he couldn't really help me, but he never made me feel like I was wasting his time and he always stayed and answered any questions I had and even talked about some of my other non-related health issues and gave me more tips on how to handle those than my GP did.

|  A doctor who gets it! Finally!!!  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2010

I have been tossed around from doctor to doctor and not one of them have listened to me.Dr. Meyer and his staff were the first to listen and poke and prod and find out what is wrong, giving me the first real hope I've had in more than a year. He is incredibly good which makes it hard to get an appointment, but he is worth the wait.