Learn more about Dr. Paul Micale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Micale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micale
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Micale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Micale, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Micale graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Micale has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Micale FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Micale practice?
- Dr. Paul Micale has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Micale practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Cardiologists.