Learn more about Dr. Paul Micale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Micale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Micale, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Micale graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Micale has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Micale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Micale practice?
Dr. Paul Micale practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Gloucester, VA.
See Hampton Internists and Hampton Cardiologists.