Learn more about Dr. Paul Micale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Micale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micale
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Micale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Micale, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Micale graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Micale has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Micale FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Micale practice?
- Dr. Paul Micale has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Micale practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Cardiologists.