A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mikan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mikan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mikan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikan graduated from Universite De Liege. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mikan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Mikan practice?
- Dr. Paul Mikan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mikan practices Internal Medicine near Shelton, CT.
See Shelton Internists.