A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Miles-Matthias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Miles-Matthias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles-Matthias graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miles-Matthias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation at Saint Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Miles-Matthias MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Miles-Matthias practice?
- Dr. Paul Miles-Matthias has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Miles-Matthias practices Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.