A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Milhoua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Milhoua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Milhoua, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy and Oncology / Cancer Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhoua graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Milhoua has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milhoua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Milhoua practice?
Dr. Paul Milhoua practices Urology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See North Dartmouth Urologists.