A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Milhoua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Milhoua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Milhoua, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhoua graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Milhoua has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Maurice Milhoua MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Milhoua practice?
- Dr. Paul Milhoua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Milhoua practices Urology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See North Dartmouth Urologists.