Learn more about Dr. Paul Milhoua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Milhoua, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy and Oncology / Cancer Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Milhoua graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Milhoua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milhoua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Milhoua practice?
Dr. Paul Milhoua practices Urology near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Urologists.