Paul Milhoua Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Paul Milhoua?

patient

Posted on January 16th, 2014

After having Dr. Milhoua whenever else in his field was supposedly booked, we were very happy and immediately put at ease by his staff and then the doctor himself, he treated myself and my wife with respect and answered every question looking directly at us. simply put he went above and beyond. The day of surgery the man was awesome to explain and take away the fear we were facing, after surgery he was right there again, every visit at the hospital he treated me as a human not just a patient, theres nothing i can say negative about this man or staff. Briefly Dr. Milhoua and God saved my life.

Posted on March 4th, 2016