Dr. Paul Milling MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Dr. Milling was the worst doctor I have ever been seen by. His bedside manner was brutal, he insinuated that since I was on Medical that I must be a drugie. I do not want to spend anymore time on him. Just watch out , now a few years later and the screws have fallen out and I am walking on a hip that is all apart in my body.

February 9th, 2017
Great Staff!
Friendly staff! The receptionist was such a doll and the X-Ray Gal was so nice and patient! Big Hugs all around. Dr. Milling is very to the point but pulls no punches when he explains things.

September 6th, 2016
Review
His bed side manner sucks. He is not very good with his people skills.

April 21st, 2016
F this guy
recommended against surgery, i had been told by a couple other doctors i would need a procedure. Staff was rude and cold. I would never return to this doctor nor would i recommend it to another.

September 14th, 2015
Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had with the doctor. If they had a zero negative rating that would be more accurate. He's extremely rude says very inappropriate things like making you feel like a liar I even heard him tell somebody that she would be better off ending her life then to go through what she claimed in her head she was going through. Personally I think his doctor should have his license pulled in his business closed.

August 27th, 2015
Excellent!
Excellent no nonsense doctor. He did a TKR on me, and in my opinion he did an excellent job. I highly recommend him.

July 1st, 2015
Don't go here
Insulting, unwilling to share information, rude, sarcastic, seemed unknowledgeable about his field, confused about medication, he needs to retire. We were truly shocked.

April 15th, 2015
health care worker
Terrible brash insensitive to patients and their needs Only dr available or never would have went

February 13th, 2014
This doctor leaves much to be desired.
I would never refer him to anyone. Not even my enemies. He wouldn't answer any of my questions which upset me greatly since I have never broken anything. There is absolutely no compassion in his bedside manner. Post op appointment was even worse. He comes in, moves my leg around harshly causing me to scream out in pain and then leaves the room. When asked for more pain meds he acts like you're crazy.... And then gives a small non refillable RX causing me to continue to call his office asking for a renewal. He is never in his office and I go days without pain meds. I'm in a living nightmare. Changing docs is a good idea if you can.

October 10th, 2013
I totally agree with the reviews that say he is not compassionate. From the minute he walked into the room it was like why are you here bothering me. I thought he might warm up but it got worse. His bedside manor is horrible. He was asking me questions about the wrong leg. When I asked his recommendation he was rude and said I can't tell you what to do. No information or things that could help in the meantime. What would make it worse and what would help. Nothing like that - I felt like he could care less about my problem. I did not like him at all and would not refer him. If fact I would discourage someone from going there.

September 10th, 2012
There is a lack of compassion when everyone in an orthopedic surgeons office definitely has a problem and is in pain. He doesnt let you ask questions which is important when you are trying to understand your injury and are about to have surgery. He acts like you are bothering him if you speak. He also doesnt provide any pain control before or after surgery. He may be an excellent surgeon but there is a lot more to it then just the surgery. Some of us have no choice due to insurance and we are stuck with him......

November 20th, 2011
Horrible bedside manners. Had to have a second surgery due to him not doing it proficiently the first time.