Learn more about Dr. Paul Minifee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Minifee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minifee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minifee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Minifee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minifee graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Minifee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Minifee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Minifee practice?
- Dr. Paul Minifee has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Minifee practices Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Surgeons, and Houston Pediatric Surgeons.