A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Minifee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Minifee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Minifee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minifee graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Minifee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minifee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans