The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Minifee
Dr. Paul Minifee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Minifee is affiliated with Texas Medical Center, CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital and St. Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Minifee has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Paul Minifee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Farida Abid
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Houston, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Gail Demmler
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Gabriella Cardone Richard
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi19