A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Minnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Minnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Minnick, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minnick graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Minnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Minnick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Minnick practice?
- Dr. Paul Minnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Minnick practices Family Medicine near Saint Johns, MI.
See Saint Johns Family Physicians.