Learn more about Dr. Paul Minnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Minnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Minnick, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minnick graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Minnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Minnick practice?
Dr. Paul Minnick practices Family Medicine near Saint Johns, MI.
See Saint Johns Family Physicians.