A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Minot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Minot is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Minot, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minot graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Minot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
- Maine General - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leslie Minot MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Minot practice?
- Dr. Paul Minot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Minot practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME.
See Waterville Radiologists.