Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Minton
Dr. Paul Minton, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Minton is affiliated with Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus and Barbara Bush Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Minton has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Paul Minton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Robert Glinski
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Arthur Geller
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Hermon Saunders
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi40