A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Minton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Minton, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Minton FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Minton practice?
- Dr. Paul Minton has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Minton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.