Dr. Paul Mirone MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

May 29th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Mirone's for well over a decade. My children are patients of his as well. I have found that he always answers any questions I might have, he addresses any medical concerns I bring up at appointments, and I'm not sure what those who rated 1 star are looking for in bedside manner but I found him to have an excellent bedside manner, especially when dealing with children. He has always played it safe and went above and beyond as far as ordering tests for me or my family when there was an unexplained medical condition, I would recommend Dr. Mirone to anyone.

December 15th, 2014
Change in insurance but I'll pay out of pocket
I've been a patient of a Dr. Mirone's for over 15 years. When I had no insurance, Dr. Mirone did all he could to give me medication samples and to keep my out of pocket expenses low. Some may find his approach to be a bit rough, but I appreciate his honesty and candor. Dr. Mirone doesn't placate patients and won't tiptoe around issues. My insurance is no longer accepted at any UPMC facility, but I will pay out of pocket to continue seeing Dr. Mirone.

November 18th, 2013
FAMILY DOCTOR
I REALLY LOVE THIS DOCTOR, HE IS INDEED THE BEST DOCTOR, I EVER WENT TO.. I WOULD SEND ALL MY BEST FRIENDS TO HIM..

March 4th, 2013
Very happy with this doctor
Dr. M is a competent and qualified physician. Very easy to get an appointment - sometimes if I have been really sick, I have gone there without one, and they always see me without any hassles. Staff is also very good and polite - never had any billing or insurance problems. Listens to your concerns - great bedside manner. Couldn't be happier.

February 20th, 2013
horrible!!
This doctor has absolutely NO bedside manner whatsoever!! I found him to be arrogant, and after my first visit, I couldn't wait to get out of that office as quickly as possible. I am new to Erie, and this first doctor experience was a let down for sure... I will keep looking !!

June 27th, 2011
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
My family has moved around the country several times and experienced several family doctors. Dr Mirone is the best we have ever found. He diagnosed several family members with (minor) conditions that other doctors had never noticed. Then he told us how to deal with them. Our lives are more comfortable, and we have a doctor who is a true friend. He is capable, friendly, and we are sorry that we have to move away again...sigh. Hope the next doc is like him.

November 29th, 2010
Outstanding Doctor
Great, engaging doctor. Exceptional staff.

October 22nd, 2010
I tell all my family and friends to see Dr. Mirone. He personally calls all of his patients with test results. He really cares about his patients and goes above and beyond. Dr. Mirone is kind, compassionate and treats you with dignity and respect. I would never go to antoher pcp.

September 24th, 2009
Dr. Mitone cares
He takes a personal interest in his patients. HE calls with results and includes you on your care plan.

May 11th, 2009
I was diagnosed with conjestive heart failure by others and this doctor underteated my condition severely.

May 6th, 2009
I've gone to Dr. Mirone for many years now and have never had a problem!