A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Moczarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moczarski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Moczarski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Moczarski DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Moczarski practice?
- Dr. Paul Moczarski has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Moczarski practices Emergency Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Emergency Physicians.