Dr. Paul Moe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Moe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

DR. RYAN PAUL MOE violated my civil and patient rights.

I was a patient under Dr. Ryan Moe at Midtown's methadone clinic. I had had my issues with Dr. Moe and filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office. Somehow Dr. Moe discovered this and refused to give me my guaranteed Medically Supervised Detox if I did not retract my complaint. He put his own career in front of my basic health needs. I want everyone to know about Midtown and Dr. Moe. Stay away from these two, they will only ruin your life. Methadone is a poison within itself and Dr.MOE knows it.

September 6th, 2015

AMAZING

Dr.Moe is AMAZING! !!! I have been with him for three years. Not only have i been clean the entire time but Dr. Moe has been an exceptional listener and councelor. God bless you Dr.Moe. You are AMAZING

July 26th, 2014

Excellent physician!!

Dr Moe is absolutely a fantastic doc! He understands addiction and is quite compassionate. He is excellent at therapy and spends quality time addressing life issues every visit . I can't recommend him enough. He does have expectations of attending recovery meetings and staying sober . Be ready to give a drug screen which helps me stay accountable.

May 21st, 2012

Biased evaluation and unethical

I was referred to Dr. Moe for an addiction evaluation by the Indiana Well-Being Coordinator, who heads up an addiction recovery program. I have been a practicing dentist for 13 years now. This guy has only 10 years experience. I was also being treated by a very knowledgeable and profession Board Certified Psychiatrist for Generalized Anxiety/Panic Disorder, that he has been able to control very well now for over a year, which I suffered from for over 30 years. Thanks to this psychiatrist I am functioning extremely well. Dr. Moe advised me that in his report he would discuss my prognosis with my current treating psychiatrist. He did not include any information from him. He told me he tried to contact him and his call was not returned. When I consulted my psychiatrist about this, he stated he had talked at length with Dr. Moe about my progress and overall prognosis. His report to the Indiana Well-Being coordinator was inaccurate and incomplete. He also did not forward a copy of his report to the necessary organizations I had requested. His report simply stated what my psychiatrist had initially diagnosed me with. He did not include any of the treatment I have received as a result of my diagnosis. What he did do however was recommend to the powers that be that I be referred back to the Indiana Well-Being program and deferred to them as what treatment they would advise. Guess What? I am now required to attend addiction treatment for an addiction I don't have, at the Indiana Well-Being program for an indeterminate amount of time. Cost me $400 for the evaluation and all the report he said he had to write, which amounted to two, and now I have to pay fees for the Indiana Well-Being program, who referred me to him for an evaluation. Can you say SCAM. He gets $400 and they get a monthly fee for an indeterminate amount of time. As a health care professional myself, I consider this malpractice and unethical. Any professional or person referred to him by any treatment program BEWARE. This is a huge SCAM!!!!!

August 10th, 2010

Dad

March 20th, 2009

You be the judge..

Dr. Ryan Moe is a great addictionologist, but not such a great person. Listen. Dr. Moe conviently forgot to mention to me on my first appointment that he accepts insurance. In fact, Dr. Moe has a CONTRACT with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. I even expressed to Dr. Moe how hard it would be to pay every month. I didn't find out about this shaddy activity until I already found another doctor. When I asked his receptionist about this situation she simply replied, "I don't handle insurance, Dr. Moe does." The worst part is she probably doesn't have anything to do with insurance, becuase Dr. Moe never told her! Other than this, he's great

September 24th, 2015