A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Molling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Molling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Molling, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Molling graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Molling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Molling DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Molling practice?
- Dr. Paul Molling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Molling practices Family Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
See Onalaska Family Physicians.