A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Monach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Monach, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Monach graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Monach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Asbury Monach MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Monach practice?
- Dr. Paul Monach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Monach practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.