A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Monach, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arthritis, Medicine, RheumatologyImmunologyAllergy, and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Monach graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Monach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Monach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Monach practice?
Dr. Paul Monach practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Rheumatologists, and Boston Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Monach