A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Monach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Monach is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monach
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Monach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Monach, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Monach graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Monach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Asbury Monach MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Monach practice?
- Dr. Paul Monach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Monach practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.