Dr. Paul Mondolfi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mondolfi?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mondolfi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017

after years of battling excess belly skin Dr Mondolfi removed it for me and it looks fantastic, his office staff is wonderful and took really good care of me !!

August 23rd, 2016

BEST DOCTOR AND STAFF EEVVEERR..!!!

I would like to leave a note on my experiences with Dr. Mondolfi and his WONDERFUL STAFF. From my first phone call for my consultation thru to my 3 month check up., Dr. M and his staff have just BEEN ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. I had elective surgery that entailed a "tummy tuck with additional Lipo", walking into his office I did not know anything about the procedure, upon walking out I was WELL INFORMED and EDUCATED about what was to come. Dr.M. and his Staff were ALL OF RESPECTFUL, PROFESSIONAL and INFORMATIVE. The thing that REALLY IMPRESSED my husband about the whole procedure was that Dr. M. was going to have me SPEND THE NIGHT IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER MY PROCEDURE WAS DONE...which meant that Dr. M would be easily and readily available if the need arose, which Thank God it did not. That meant the world to my husband and son knowing I was in VERY CAPABLE HANDS. I am not sugar-coating my procedure, there was pain but upon release I followed his directives and almost three months later I am DOING GREAT. Dr. M. is very STRAIGHT FORWARD AND PULLS NO PUNCHES., BUT IT'S DONE WITH LOTS OF CARING AND RESPECT. His staff is AMAZING you FEEL WELCOME AND IMPORTANT. I know everyone is different and different results apply to everyone but I have gone from a size 12 to a 7/8..even can fit into a size 6 linen suit I wore to my daughter's wedding 19 years ago..!!!! I was asked ..would I do it again..and my answer is YYEESSSSS!!! WITH DR. MONDOLFI AND HIS STAFF AT THE HELM...HECK YEA I WOULD DO IT AGAIN. AGAIN, THANK YOU SSOO MUCH DR.M AND YOUR WONDERFUL STAFF YOU ALL RRRROOCCKK..!!!!

August 6th, 2016

This office staff and Dr are the best around ! I definatley recommend them

June 16th, 2016

Extremely imformative, answered all questions, and made sure I was always comfortable with my decision as well as his. All of his staff made very sure that I was taken care of and comfortable at every point of my procedure and visits.

November 22nd, 2014

pICKING THE

July 16th, 2014

Hand Surgery

Dr, Modolfi is just a "one in a million" doctor who is genuinely concerned about: 1.Correcting your problem with least amount of discomfort, and most economically! He explains your options and looks for the most appropriate procedure, medically and economically. 2. Explains exactly what he is doing to help you and how he's doing it. 3. Always keeping you assured and feeling positive! 4. He and staff make you feel comfortable at all times! 5. Dr. Mondolfi is only concerned about one thing...his patient!

August 1st, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Mondolfi for a lesion on my face. It was important to me to see a plastic surgeon because the lesion on my face was huge and was going to be replaced with a scar. He made me feel very comfortable about what to expect after surgery. Now the lesion is gone and I am extremely happy with the scar. I do and will recommend this Doctor to all my friends.

July 5th, 2012

Overall, everyone will have a wonderful experience with Dr. Mondolfi.Office staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Mondolfi has an uncommon attention to detail. He does an excellent job of explaining diagnoses and procedures.

June 27th, 2012

Today was my very first visit with Dr Mondolfi and I was very impressed. I went to see him about liposuction and was pretty nervous. He was professional and caring. I can't wait to meet with him again and get my surgery.

June 22nd, 2012

A fine and highly skilled plastic surgeon

I have had a long history of fantastic plastic surgery by Dr Mondolfi. Although I live in NYC and could go anyplace for this work, there is NO Dr I would go to over him. He will not do a procedure unless he thinks it will give a good result. He will not just take his fee for any craziness a patient requests . Many others will do this. Above all he is a great Dr. and he knows his craft inside and out.

May 18th, 2011

He walked out in the middle of a question, leaving his nurse to speak to me (the same happened on my 2nd visit). He complained about having to deal with my case because it was workers comp and not his botox brigade. Overall, he was just rude, snarky, and very unprofessional.I will never go back.

April 27th, 2011

Skin graft on knee

He is simply one of the Best Doctors around. He truly cares for his patients and their outcomes. Thanks a lot Dr. Mondolfi!