A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Moniz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Moniz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moniz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moniz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Moniz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Moniz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Farmington Missouri Hospital Corporation dba Miner al Area Regional Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Moniz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Moniz practice?
- Dr. Paul Moniz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Moniz practices Family Medicine near Bonne Terre, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO.
See Bonne Terre Primary Care Doctors.