A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Moniz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Moniz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moniz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Moniz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Farmington Missouri Hospital Corporation dba Miner al Area Regional Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moniz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Moniz practice?
Dr. Paul Moniz practices Family Medicine near Farmington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bonne Terre, MO.
See Farmington Family Physicians.