A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Moniz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Moniz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moniz
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moniz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Moniz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Moniz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Farmington Missouri Hospital Corporation dba Miner al Area Regional Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farmington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Moniz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Moniz practice?
- Dr. Paul Moniz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Moniz practices Family Medicine near Bonne Terre, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO.
See Bonne Terre Primary Care Doctors.