Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Two Visits Was Enough  |  show details
by Anita T on Mar 23rd, 2013

I saw Dr. Moniz at Midwest Healthcare, and after two visits, I'm transferring to another doctor. He seemed to be a good doctor and a nice enough man, but the entire Midwest Healthcare operation is a nightmare. On my very first visit, I was subjected to extensive drug testing which appears to be a requirement for his patients. Aside from that, he also recommended an endless list of additional blood work which ended up costing me $250 out-of-pocket. My feeling was that he's all about the money since they run their own lab facility. In addition, it's nearly impossible to get through to his office, get phone calls returned, or get refills on medications. On several occasions, wrong medications were called in. I would never recommend the practice, and as previously stated, I've transferred after two visits.

|  Not your Best Friend After All !!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

I wish to Retract an earlier Glowing Review of this Doctorand his Rude (could care less, Staff. I have found outrecently that he is so overloaded with patients that he lsbuilding a multimillon dollar Medical Building with Contractors who pay Substandard Wages and noBenefits. We i asked to speak with him on the job site,he blew me off saying i would have to set up an appointment and Pay to talk with him! I see now thathe has a Dr. Jeykl and Hyde , personality. I told him thatall the money that i paid him over the years came frombeing a Union Electrician. He kept on walking and couldcare less about how little people earn working for himwhile he rakes in Millons. I am looking for a NEW DOCTORalong with my family. This two percenter and his Staffreally do SUCK as stated in OTHER REVIEWS on this site.

|  Your Best Friend and your DR. Too!  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Paul and his staff are the Best professionalsthat You can have by your side in a time of medicalneed or when you need someone to confide in. Ihave put my life in his hands for over 10 years now.My family and i could not ask for a better Physicianor a better friend. He is devoted to his craft and isa man of faith who is the best of the best to have asyour Family Physician.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

my overall impression of this office was very untrained staff and very unprofessional. they also have a "lab" department, my blood was lost and my name was added to some other persons blood. i had my blood taken again by my doctors office and everything was way different. he said the first set must not have been from me at all. how dangerous is that!

|  Office staff sucks  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

This review is for the Dr's office staff, not the Dr himself. Dr. Moniz is great IF you can get to see him. His staff double-books him, then offers you the opportunity to see the nurse practitioner instead. You can never get into his office the same day, dying of anything and you have to wait 2 weeks to get in. They're rude and hateful and seem quite proud of it. They have ALWAYS been that way, I don't know why the Dr keeps them. They are a very poor reflection on his practice. They are completely ignorant of customer service, and don't try to be helpful at all. I'm finding another doctor, so is my family.