A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Montalbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Montalbano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Montalbano, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Montalbano graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Montalbano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Montalbano MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Montalbano practice?
- Dr. Paul Montalbano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Montalbano practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Neurological Surgeons.