Learn more about Dr. Paul Montalbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Montalbano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Montalbano, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Montalbano graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Montalbano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montalbano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Montalbano practice?
Dr. Paul Montalbano practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.