Learn more about Dr. Paul Montalbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Montalbano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montalbano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montalbano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Montalbano, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Montalbano graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Montalbano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Montalbano MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Montalbano practice?
- Dr. Paul Montalbano has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Montalbano practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.