A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Morimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Morimoto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morimoto graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Morimoto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
- St Joseph Med Ctr, Joliet, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kiyoshi Morimoto MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Morimoto practice?
- Dr. Paul Morimoto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Morimoto practices Ophthalmology near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Ophthalmologists.