Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good service and the wait was not long as a walk in!

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Actually it was more than 6 mos. ago, but everyone there was very nice. Would not hesitate to go again.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Morin is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. He addresses my all my questions and is sincerely concerned about your well being. I have recommended him to friends and family.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have known Dr. Morin for several years in connection with care for my wife and myself. He is knowledgeable, accessible, and personable.

by Veronica on Jun 6th, 2013

My first visit to Dr. Morin was a pleasant one. He is caring, attentive and calm and willing to answer questions. The facility is attractive and very clean and the staff are friendly. I only waited a few minutes in the waiting room before being taken into a room for vitals to be taken. A drawback is that he is only in the Moorpark office for a few days a week which might mean travelling to Camarillo occasionally. On the other hand there is always someone there to draw blood so no forming a line in another facility.

Nicole P. show details Nicole P.
Oct 10th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Morin for many years. He went above and beyond for the care of my daughter. He is friendly and very thorough.

Can't trust this Urgent Care show details Can't trust this Urgent Care
Jun 29th, 2012

The Moorpark office nurse practioner seems confused. This office lied about medical treatments they provide. If you doctor office lies to you it's time to find a new one.Will look at the new Urgent Care behinf Target for future visits.

Nov 8th, 2011

I have been to three dr s in the last year. dr morin is my 3rd and last dr . He treated me very well. And was genuinly concerned about me and for the first time I was out on the proper medication and am feeling great! Thank you .