A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Morrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Spokane Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dennis Morrison MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Paul Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Morrison practices Psychiatry near Medical Lake, WA.
See Medical Lake Psychiatrists.