A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mosca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mosca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mosca, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Immune System Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosca graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mosca has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mosca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Mosca practice?
Dr. Paul Mosca practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Burlington, NC.
See Allentown Surgeons.