Learn more about Dr. Jan Muizelaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Muizelaar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muizelaar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muizelaar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Edema
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Facial Pain
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intensive Care
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Subdural Hematoma
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muizelaar graduated from University of Amsterdam School of Medicine Amsterdam, The Netherlands The Netherlands M.D. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Muizelaar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical College of Virginia
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Paul Muizelaar MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan P. Muizelaar practice?
- Dr. Jan Muizelaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Muizelaar practices Neurological Surgery near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Neurological Surgeons.