A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Muizelaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Muizelaar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Edema
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Facial Pain
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intensive Care
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Subdural Hematoma
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muizelaar graduated from University of Amsterdam School of Medicine Amsterdam, The Netherlands The Netherlands M.D. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Muizelaar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Paul Muizelaar MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan P. Muizelaar practice?
- Dr. Jan Muizelaar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Muizelaar practices Neurological Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.