A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mulhausen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mulhausen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulhausen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mulhausen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
- Keokuk County Health Center, Sigourney, Ia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulhausen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Mulhausen practice?
Dr. Paul Mulhausen practices Internal Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists.