A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mumfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mumfrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mumfrey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumfrey graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mumfrey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Mumfrey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Mumfrey practice?
- Dr. Paul Mumfrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mumfrey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.