Learn more about Dr. Paul Munden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Munden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munden
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Munden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Munden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Munden graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Munden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Munden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Munden practice?
- Dr. Paul Munden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Munden practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Leavenworth, KS and Prairie Village, KS.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.