A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Munden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Munden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Munden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Munden graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Munden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Munden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Munden practice?
- Dr. Paul Munden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Munden practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.