A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Murata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Murata is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murata
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Murata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Murata graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Murata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Murata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Murata practice?
- Dr. Paul Murata has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Murata practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.