A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Murata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Murata is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Murata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Murata graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Murata has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul James Murata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Murata practice?
- Dr. Paul Murata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Murata practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.