A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Murrieta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Murrieta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrieta graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Murrieta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jerardo Murrieta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Murrieta practice?
- Dr. Paul Murrieta has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Murrieta practices Family Medicine near Oakdale, CA.
See Oakdale Family Physicians.