A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Musselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Musselman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musselman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Musselman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Musselman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Musselman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Musselman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Musselman MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Musselman practice?
- Dr. Paul Musselman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Musselman practices Urology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Urologists.