A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Musselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Musselman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musselman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Musselman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Musselman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Musselman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Musselman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Musselman MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Musselman practice?
- Dr. Paul Musselman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Musselman practices Urology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Youngstown Urologists.