Dr. Paul Musson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2012
THIS MAN IS WONDERFUL!
I don't know what these people problem's are, but in my eye's he is a saint. I have got to know Dr. Musson not just as a patient, but a good friend. I was a abuser of vicodin for years, and he has been treating me for almost two years for my abuse and back pain. I am on Suboxone twice a day, and I think it is the best drug ever for someone with back problems. He know's his stuff and he care's about you. I love this man, and wish him the best.

February 21st, 2012
should have his license revoked
This MD need to stick to his day job, which is not in medicine, he is a minister by day and an insurance check collector by night. This man will push the meds but not the actual support you need. In my own personal experience he is treating a family member of mine and I have been to a few appointments with this person to see how their physician was handling their condition. Working in a doctors office myself seeing the treatment plan for my family member is scary. If u want narcotics he's the one for you but if you are serious about getting help with a specific condition he is going to tell you to go to church. After my family member had overdosed several times in one year from the opiates and narcotics he prescribed and they sat in psych wards/rehab for weeks on end throughout the year he finally stopped prescribing these things to my family member after I confronted him and put his medical license in jeopardy. Musson give up pretending you care about your patients and just stay with your passion to preach the medical field is not for you and your secretary wife. Any doctor that has the time for a second job is not devoted to medicine!

February 14th, 2011
Terrible experience
Waited in lobby for over an hour while I was pregnant with my first baby. When I got into a room waited another 30 min. He came in I told him I was having problems with my ears he never checked them but instead preached to me about being unmarried and had the audacity to ask if I was going to raise the baby with religion. I came for a flu shot and he didn't know if pregnant women could even have them. He's a complete quack.

May 25th, 2016