A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Norman Arnold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Paul Arnold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Arnold practices Ophthalmology near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Mountain Home, AR.
See Rock Island Ophthalmologists.