A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Norman Arnold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Paul Arnold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Arnold practices Ophthalmology near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Mountain Home, AR.
See Rock Island Ophthalmologists.