Learn more about Dr. Paul Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Norman Arnold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Paul Arnold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Arnold practices Ophthalmology near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Mountain Home, AR.
See Rock Island Ophthalmologists.