Paul N Chugay, MD
435 N Roxbury Dr
Ste 405
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-247-8577
Locations and availability (3)

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by Maria Molina on Apr 27th, 2014

I had surgery with his father 18 years ago and still now people still keep asking what I had done that I look so good. Well, I did sent one of my friends to have surgery at the Chugay Cosmetic Surgery and since Dr. Chugay Senior was not at the office, my friend was seen by Dr. Paul Chugay. He was very impress with Dr. Paul friendly and professional manners and he did decided to have his surgery with him. It is been a month since his surgery and I saw him last Friday, he looks great and he gave me a big hugh and told me how happy he is with the results and the overall care provided by Dr. Paul Chugay and all his staff. Now, I am thinking that maybe is time for me to have a little touch up with Dr. Paul Chugay!

|  amazing experience  |  show details
by Nicole on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr Paul is exactly what you would wish for when it comes to making a decision on what qualities you would expect and want from a cosmetic surgeon ! His consults are fully engaged and caring and it never stops from the ideas and thoughts for what Will be best all the way through the surgery and follow ups. He truly cares about you being completely happy with your results. And his staff is just as caring. I would recommend him to ANYONE. Looking for cosmetic surgery ! My procedure was a great experience and my fears were put to rest.

|  100% Satisfied Customer  |  show details
by Jeanette B. on May 30th, 2013

I had a procedure done by Dr. Chugay in April at his Corona location and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others. He is caring, compassionate and dedicated to his customers' satsifaction. He has an awesome staff.

|  En Familia  |  show details
by Eneida on May 4th, 2013

Yo he sido paciente del Dr. Nikolas Chugay por mas de 20 años, He tenido cirugias y siempre he quedado contenta. Disfruto asistir a los Botox Parties cada tres meses. Me siento en buenas manos en Chugay Cosmetic Surgery sabiendo que ahora tambien tenemos de doctor a su hijo Dr.Paul Chugay.

|  Lipo and fat transfer to buttocks !  |  show details
by Angelica Perez on Apr 10th, 2013

Dr. Paul Chugay his very dedicated and does what you ask for ! I would recommend him ...

|  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

Dr.Paul Chugay is 120% dedicated to making his patients happy. I've recently had a procedure with him & would not hesite to recommend him to friends and family!

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Chugay was very caring and compassionate. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family

|  excellent  |  show details