A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Duong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Duong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ngoc Minh Duong MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Duong practice?
- Dr. Paul Duong has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Duong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mayer, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.