A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rosenberg, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rosenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- F F Thompson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul N Rosenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Webster, NY.
See Webster Ophthalmologists and Webster Plastic Surgeons.