Dr. Paul Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Smith?

February 18th, 2017

Kind and Skillful Care

Dr. Smith and the people at OBGYN are the kindest, most dedicated practice imaginable. Dr. Smith walked me through a very complicated pregnancy with the highest level of skill and compassion. There are not words to describe the great doctor that I think he is. Further, the people in the front office, the nurses, and the ultrasound people were always available, caring, and went out of their way to give any help they could. I would never have made it through the complicated pregnancy without all of them and their nurturing and support. I often think the people at this practice are angels in disguise, and I feel blessed to have found them. They have my highest recommendation.

January 30th, 2015

Dr Paul Smith and Bangor OBGYN

We have been disappointed with Bangor OB. Although each doctor and nurse on their own is pleasant to deal with, we saw different staff on almost every visit, rarely seeing or talking directly to Dr Smith. We found ourselves being scheduled for extra visits and weekly ultrasounds with no explanation and everyone we asked just shaking their heads unsure of why. We expressed to one person early on that we preferred to do things as naturally as possible, but later found ourselves being pressured to induce. When I pressed back on my wifes behalf Dr Smith looked right at me and asked me how many years OB experience I had. All I was doing was asking why he wanted to induce at 38 weeks and was scheduling an appointment without asking for our input or letting my wife and I discuss it. We will not return to Bangor OB in the future.

October 12th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Dr. Smith is the most caring doctor I have ever worked with. He helped me solve my problems quickly and really made me feel as though he cares about me and my concerns. The nurses are wonderful as well.

August 13th, 2012

Mrs.Tammy Trask

I was new to the state of maine when I first became a patient of Dr.Smiths.I was very impressed with the quality of care I received .The staff was always very courteous and accomidating as were the other Drs.in the practice.mith to anyone.

April 22nd, 2012

very disapointed

my partner was drug tested without informed consent from a urine specimen. of course she came back negative, but it cost us hundreds of dollars because our insurance wouldn't pick up the whole bill for the multiple drugs they tested for. Very disapointed taking advantage new to be parents. Also he called my partners VAGINA a woo hoo, what kind of MD does that? Also he routinley delivers breached babies according to his staff. Dont go to this bozo

July 18th, 2017