A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nacier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nacier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nacier
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nacier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nacier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nacier graduated from Universidad De Cadiz.
Dr. Nacier has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Nacier MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Nacier practice?
- Dr. Paul Nacier has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nacier practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.