A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nancollas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nancollas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nancollas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nancollas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nancollas, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nancollas graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Nancollas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Nancollas FACS, MD, and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Nancollas practice?
- Dr. Paul Nancollas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Nancollas practices Ophthalmology near Lewistown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazle Township, PA.
See Lewistown Ophthalmologists.