A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nancollas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nancollas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nancollas, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nancollas graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Nancollas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Nancollas FACS, MD, and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Nancollas practice?
- Dr. Paul Nancollas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Nancollas practices Ophthalmology near Lewistown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazle Township, PA.
See Lewistown Ophthalmologists.