Learn more about Dr. Paul Nassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nassar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nassar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassar graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma, Rome.
Dr. Nassar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Nassar MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Nassar practice?
- Dr. Paul Nassar has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nassar practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.