A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nassar is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nassar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassar graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma, Rome.
Dr. Nassar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Nassar MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Nassar practice?
- Dr. Paul Nassar has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nassar practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.