Dr. Paul Nassif MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 48 reviews

September 7th, 2016
Best Plastic Surgeon
I would recommend Dr. Nassif to everyone thinking about plastic surgery I have had the best experience of my life, and we all know operations are not fun. I had problems breathing through my nose, for 38 years. I had a revision rhinoplasty and could not be a happier patient. Dr. Nassif and his staff, made it so easy to follow all the pre operation instructions. The day of surgery, he was at my bedside confirming what we had discussed, going over my wishes again to make sure we agreed on what steps he was taking. That to me was a great stress reducer, it also reassured me that I had chosen the right Doctor. At the aftercare facility I was treated like a queen. Thank you so much Dr. Nassif. This was the best decision I could have made. I am so happy with my results, and my breathing is effortless. First class all the way. Oh yes and my nose is beautiful.

November 2nd, 2015
Severely Deviated Septum
I was having a lot of discomfort and trouble breathing prior to the operation. This was not a quick decision to make, but once I decided to move forward I never looked back. The operation was efficient and the recovery was pretty easy. My breathing is no longer an issue, and I am far more comfortable each and every day. This kind of surgery takes a long time to fully show results, as that is part of the healing process, but each step of the way has been easy and I am glad I moved forward with the procedure. Dr. Nassif is accommodating, friendly, and easy to talk to. He was great to me throughout the entire process. He was able to answer every question and made me feel very comfortable. He has been incredibly kind at every follow up appointment, and I always look forward to seeing him. He is extremely knowledgeable about his work and is careful in helping each patient to fully understand the process.

September 3rd, 2015
I'm going to keep it short... Bottom line, Dr Nassif changed my life by giving me a result I never thought was possible. I now have all the confidence that I felt I lost forever.

March 15th, 2015
Dr. Nassif is absolute top-notch!!
We had Dr. Paul Nassif for a septoplasty for a deviated septum and were exceedingly pleased with the results (better than we could've hoped for) as well as the care and attention that was taken along the way. Breathing is 90% better so far (it comes slowly over time as swelling decreases). There was zero pain post-op, just discomfort, and that was manageable. And we felt the most safe at their surgery center, which is a hospital-grade, top-notch facility (full resuscitation equipment, etc)--in fact, they said other doctors come to use it instead of Cedars!! You can tell Dr. Nassif is a perfectionist which is absolutely what you want in a surgeon!! Overall, if you want the best, it's Dr. Paul Nassif!! There's a reason everyone goes to him.

March 13th, 2014
Finally Fabulous after 20+ years
Having had six rhinoplaty surgeries over the past 20 years I knew I had a sensitive case. The doctor understood my situation and took to care to make sure not to worsen my breathing or further damage my severely scarred nasal tissue. He was able to not only open my nostrils so that I can breath but he also corrected a deviated septum in the process and it looks 100% better then it did when I walk through the door of his office.

March 7th, 2014
Top notch surgeon!
Dr. Paul Nassif not only met, but exceeded, my expectations. As a woman with a cleft lip and palate with nasal deformity, and already having had two rhinoplasty surgeries, Dr. Nassif definitely had his work cut out for him! My profile looks phenomenal. My symmetry is outstanding. I literally look in the mirror and cannot believe what I see. He is highly skilled, with a professional and friendly staff behind him. I highly recommend Dr. Paul Nassif to anyone interested in plastic surgery

September 12th, 2013
Rhinoplasty for my son
Exceeded all my expectations! Level of care was beyond excellent. It is very stressful having your child undergo surgery. I could not have felt more comfortable and confident in our decision to use Dr. Nassif. He is a perfectionist, and that was reflected both in the time he spent with us (pre-op, during the surgery, and with follow ups and after care), and in the level of professionalism he expects from ALL his staff. My son's nose is FABULOUS, and he is thrilled. Thank you Dr. Nassif and all the staff for the exceptional care you took of him (and his nervous mommy.)..

August 6th, 2013
The best experience
Seriously guys look no further you have found it! I have had the best experience, I'm in my 6th day post surgery and feel amazing every day ! I came of Australia too, after searching for one year looking for a rhinoplasty specialist I knew in my heart dr nassif was the one, so I saved and came to the US alone to chase my dream !!! Which primarily is too breath better through my nasal passage, anything else will be a bonus. You see it's hard trying to find a surgeon that can practice on a native nose as the skin is thicker and more complicating. Dr nassif is a perfectionist and looking at his previous work put my mind at ease, seeiuosly he has the best credentials!!! Melody the receptionist Ana ( dr paul nassifs assistant ) will help you with all your questions, they were communicating and accommodating all my questions and request after 6 months of communication with the lovely staff at Spalding drive I am here had my dream surgery, instantly I could breath better, I didn't have to take pain meds, I had next to no bruising overall my experience here has been amazing !!! Hands down ! I mean I could have a field day telling you how good and professional Spalding drive clinic and dr Paul nassif are! Ill be in town for 2 weeks as dr nassif suggests this as protocol for international clients and happy I am, I went in to take the cast off 7 days post surgery and he detecting a potential bacteria just by looking and attended to it straight away!!! He has met my expectations and more!!! I am soo happy I went through the surgery would do it again no probs :) Just want to thank the team at Spalding Drive especially Dr Paul Nassif for changing my life for the better! I can breath yaaaaaaay!!!

June 24th, 2013
Dr. Paul Nassif
I had a severely deviated septum, and I was having a lot of trouble breathing. After researching some doctors in my area, I decided to go with Dr. Paul Nassif. The Procedure was relatively easy as there were no complications. I am still in the healing process, but so far I am able to breath easily. My nose looks more proportionate to my face, and I do not have constant pain like I used to. I am looking forward to the continued healing and the final outcome of the procedure. Dr. Paul Nassif is extremely knowledgeable, willing and able to answer all questions, and extremely kind. I really appreciate that he is open to listening to all of my questions and concerns. They have been involved with every step, and made sure that I was comfortable before and after surgery. This is not an easy decision to make, but Dr. Paul Nassif and his incredible staff, including coordinator, Ana are as nice as they come!

June 20th, 2013
Team Nassif
TeamNassif! Let's face it. For those of us contemplating going_under-the-knife, Plastic Surgery IS rocket science. Whatever the Procedure, this is never a Walk-in-the-Park. Inherent risks accompany the most-skilled of surgeons. And, Dr. Nassif is just that. I did my research. His credentials are impeccable. But impressed though I was, I arrived more than a little nervous for my consultation. My surgical objectives: necklift and upper-eye lift. First impressions are everything. My first impression of TeamNassif: If government was run like this office, we'd all be better off. This is a large staff and from Day One, I have anecdotal evidence that each and every one of them has gone Above and Beyond for me. This is a well-chosen crew. Besides that, I'm always welcomed like a long-lost relative. And, I like the cucumber water. As to Dr. Nassif-he is brutally honest, maddeningly meticulous, always compassionate-and a ton of fun. Everyone I met in the O.R. was friendly and highly Professional. I'd say more, but I was mostly asleep. Months later, my eyes and neck look really good. I hhave opted for a myriad of office Procedures to enhance healing and surgical results. All to my satisfaction. So, while going-under-the-knife was definitely not a walk-in-the-park, my unwavering trust in Dr. Paul Nassif has been deservedly well-placed.

June 7th, 2013
Renoir of Rhinoplasty
Dr. Nassif's rhinoplasty on me mack in 2007 is safisfactoty beyond my dreams. Each time I look carefully at my nose, I am amazed with how natural it looks. The straight lines, and function are better than medical and enter the world of artistic. The subsequent botox, lasers etc, have maintained an age appearance 10 years less than my actual.

May 22nd, 2013
Pleased with the results
It’s already been seven weeks from the time when I underwent my rhinoplasty surgery and I can’t tell you how pleased I am with the initial improvements. I was a bit stressed out about the surgical procedure but, from the moment I walked through the clinic doors, all the way through the surgical treatment I was ok. What really helped me be relaxed was always being told what to expect from every stage in the process. Dr. Nassif was open and understanding, specifically my main goal of not noticeably altering my physical appearance. At first, we both had differing ideas with what my final resulting ‘look’ should really be; however, he spent the time, explained his reasoning as a plastic surgeon and why he felt the way he did about the results which I genuinely valued. Something else that I really appreciated was that he didn’t treat me and this surgery just like another routine cosmetic surgery for him. He appreciated that it was my face as well as my look and that I had personal emotions about the outcome.