A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nault, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nault graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nault has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nault accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Nault practice?
Dr. Paul Nault practices Family Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Prescott Family Physicians.