A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nee, Infectious Diseases is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nee, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Nee MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Nee practice?
- Dr. Paul Nee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Nee practices Infectious Disease near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT.
See Danbury Infectious Disease Doctors.