Learn more about Dr. Paul Nee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nee, Infectious Diseases is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nee
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Nee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nee, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Nee MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Nee practice?
- Dr. Paul Nee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Nee practices Infectious Disease near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT.
See Danbury Infectious Disease Doctors.