Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Not easy to get in, but worth the wait. show details Not easy to get in, but worth the wait.
by K budde on Jun 22nd, 2015

I would never go to anyone but him. I've waited over a month to see him. I've been going to that office for over 30 years. And I've only seen two Doctors Dr, Arieonie(sp). A great Dr. with so much compassin. After he retired I panicked, I talked to one of the nurses there told her exactly what I whanted in a doctor, she recommended Dr. Nerha. Twenty years later I couldn't be happier. I've told many people to go there. Many have,with no regrets. He really cares will even call after hours to talk to you. At that time you feel like you are his only patient.

Apr 24th, 2015

Dr. Nehra is careful and thorough, I really trust him

Best OBGYN! show details Best OBGYN!
by Paul Nehra on Sep 20th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Nehra's since 1993 when he was practicing out of the Kelly Rd. office. Since going to him I have my mother and mother in law using him. He has delivered both of my daughters by C-section. I can not say enough about how thorough he is. I have had many problems over the years and have had many sugeries. Dr. Nehra did every step to prevent me from having a hysterectomy, but it needed to be done. He is quietness and warm smile make you so relaxed and comforted. I would recommend him hands down.

Very Caring Doctor! show details Very Caring Doctor!
Nov 5th, 2012

When I had surgery and he came in the following days to check on me I always felt that I was very important and he cared. He even came in on Saturday & Sunday! Would recommend him to anyone!!

current visit / been going to this gp for 18 years show details current visit / been going to this gp for 18 years
Feb 11th, 2010

mamogram this time left something to be desired. Really hurt more than ever before. Could do without those paper jackets. Either do without them totally or provide something cloth and easy to get into and out of. The Dr. are A1