Learn more about Dr. Paul Neuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Neuman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trauma trained general Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman graduated from Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Orthopedic Surgery. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neuman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Neuman DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Neuman practice?
- Dr. Paul Neuman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Neuman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.