A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Neumann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Neumann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Neumann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Marshall Neumann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Neumann practice?
- Dr. Paul Neumann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Neumann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flourtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA.
See Flourtown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.