A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Nguyen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Paul Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Norcross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL and Dekalb, IL.
See Norcross Internists.