A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nicholas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul George Nicholas DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Paul Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nicholas practices Family Medicine near Woodstown, NJ.
See Woodstown Primary Care Doctors.