A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nichols is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nichols, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Paul Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nichols practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists and Lake Charles Gastroenterologists.