Learn more about Dr. Paul Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Nichols is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Nichols, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Paul Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Nichols practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists and Lake Charles Gastroenterologists.