A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hooper Nichols graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hooper Nichols has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols practice?
- Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Hooper Nichols practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists and Lake Charles Gastroenterologists.