A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Noh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Noh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Noh, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Noh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans