A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Noh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Noh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Noh, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Noh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Noh MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Noh practice?
- Dr. Paul Noh has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Noh practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Urologists and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.